This position is responsible for overall customer experience by looking into various customer journeys and painpoint and will design initiatives to improve customer experience
Job Grade: 5 (Senior Professional)
- Capturing expectations, preferences and aversions of current and future Progresif customers through multiple platforms (Social Media, Focus Groups, Mystery Shopping, Surveys, etc.)
- Gathering, analysing and interpreting critical customer data in order to idenfity, attract, and retain the most profitable customers.
- Design and implementation of Predictive and Propensity Models
- Measurement and improvement of the department’s outputs and ensuring we can quickly identify, eliminate and replace bottlenecks, root causes and inefficiencies (in the area of people, process and technology) that affect the relationship with the customer
- Managing the Customer Experience function in a manner that it can scale as the company grows and enters new markets.
- Contribute to the development, operation, and optimisation of Progresif’s Customer Care capability in order to grow Progresif’s ability to serve, support, retain, reward and win back customers and also to drive commercial value derived from customer relationships
- Contribute to Customer Care development roadmap by introducing new Customer Care Channels for interacting and engaging with customers.
Qualification and Skills Required:
Qualification and Experience required: Bachelors Degree in Business Marketing or Customer Experience or related field with 5 years of experience in customer service and 2-3 years of experience in leadership role
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills